[jobtransit] Re: I'm back

  • From: "Jonathan Laird" <jlaird@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jobtransit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 00:59:27 -0800

Hey Kev,

Glad you're back on the net.  Life's pretty quiet when you're disconnected
from the rest of the world.  Thursday should be okay (as far as I know of).
If possible, I can try to figure out how Beckman (larger corporation)
handles the hiring process.  We'll see how that goes.

My thanksgiving went pretty quick somehow.  It's already Saturday and I have
to drive back to southern california tomorrow.  Time sure does fly.  How was
the rest of your thanksgivings?