[jobtransit] I'm back

  • From: "Kevin Lee" <colmustang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jobtransit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 20:46:35 -0500

Hey guys,

Man, just wanted to apologize because I haven't had internet access until
early this morning (Comcast sucks, btw-they had "technical difficulties" and
ended up canceling my first install appointment, which is a bunch of bs).
Anyways, I'll be sure to start researching some of the stuff that we were
talking about during our conference. If you guys wanted to get together for
another meeting this Thursday that'd be cool.  I was talking w/ Sam a few
weeks ago, and he had some more good ideas w/ regards to other business
ideas (virtual interviews, employer site builder, etc).  Anyways, just
wanted to check in and see how you were all doing.  Hope everyone is
enjoying their weekend!