[jobtransit] Hey Guys

  • From: "Kevin Lee" <colmustang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jobtransit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 20:16:37 -0500

I hope everyone is having a good break.  Just wanted to check in and see
what you're all up to.  After the New Year, I plan to get back into
JobTransIT mode and go at this thing pretty hard.  I was speaking with Jon
just a few days ago and we were saying how it's so easy to just let
something like this go for a while without really thinking or working too
much on it at all.  So, as I told him, feel free to give me a kick in the
ass if it seems like I'm letting this slide off the table.  I think I'm
finally getting accustomed to life out here, and I'll be working on
JobTransIT as much as I can after January 1.  I can certainly understand if
you guys have only limited time to spend on the project, but the more work
we can put in, the better.  I think, as part of our group's New Year's
resolution, we should decide on actual dates for tangible deliverables-the
first of which should be our requirements and business plan.  One way or
another, I am hoping that we are able to launch something next year-maybe
ambitious, but it may help to set goals so that we'll take our ideas more
seriously.  We have good ideas.  I know that this will be a success.  We
just have to get it done.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you.

Kev