[jobtransit] Conference Call

  • From: "Kevin Lee" <colmustang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jobtransit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 16:57:08 -0400

Ok, so after doodling around with Ekiga, it's still not clear to me whether
or not you can do video teleconference.  I would suggest for all to download
Ekiga (http://www.ekiga.org/index.php?rub=5 ) .   Once downloaded and
installed, you will need to go here for an ekiga.net account:
http://www.ekiga.net/user/index.php

I am: klee@xxxxxxxxx so you can look me up and give me a ring online by
putting that address into the SIP box on the top of your messaging window.

Unfortunately, it will take at least 3 of us to determine whether we can do
this, in which case, if it fails, we'll go ahead w/ Skype and do a normal
conference call (all audio).

I am: colmustang10 for this account.

Sorry for the confusion, but once we figure this out for sure it should be
free sailing from that point forward.

Kev