[jimkitchenchat] Re: Awesome Homer more comments

  • From: "Ben" <gameheadben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 12:19:33 +0100

Are old saved games compatible with v2?

-----Original Message-----
From: jimkitchenchat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jimkitchenchat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: 28 July 2011 11:05
To: Raymond Grote
Subject: [jimkitchenchat] Re: Awesome Homer more comments

Hi Raymond,

First off, congratulations on finishing Awesome Homer.  And thank you very
much for the comments.  Yep, level 1 and 7 are my favorites as well.  But I
do also like making noise playing level 3.

Level 5 is nothing more than the board game Master Mind.  If you would like
to practice I do have the Master Mind game on my web site.

winmast.exe 123k bytes December 2003
Master mind
a game where you try to figure out what the secret numbers are

And yes, in version 2 it only reads the level or levels that you just played
not the entire log file from level 1.  But from the menu you can still read
the entire log file.

Thanks again.

BFN

     Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA