[jhb_airlines] Re: Tonite?

Where's John H?

Gerry Winskill

franklyn fisher wrote:

Got back late last nite, after spending the long weekend being run ragged by the GKids (having them bouncing on your bed at 0700, when you just want another 10 minutes layin, is not fun).

Just gone throught the 140 emails from you lot, you have been busy.

Would I be correct in assuming then Bones wants an invasion at Ronaldsway tonite! That is what I get the jist of.

Yes, I am thinking of starting up at EGBJ, have got the awful airfield chart looking a bit more like the real thing (over 30 hours slaving over my laptop, whilst running Google Earth on the main machine, transferring all the coords).

Next is to keep rereading the ATC manual. and get online on a quite period.

FF