[jhb_airlines] Socato Trinidad & Tobago 2.0

Anyone flying this aircraft by Lionheart Creations using FSX? The problem I am having with it has nothing to do with the actual flight characteristics but the depiction of the spinning propeller. The image is so dark that it obscures the view forward through the cockpit window when using the virtual cockpit.

I see on their website that they no longer support FSX for this collection. I don't remember seeing their reference to FSX when I purchased it or they quit supporting FSX after I had bought it. According to the website, FSX was no longer supported after October 2007 and I bought it September 2008. I wonder if this is the reason I am having this trouble.

Denis