From: jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 10 November 2005 22:12
To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: Malta run

mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

We were all wondering what had happened - your disappearance without
permission was noted, you know ... <g>

Don't know if it was correct, but Ernie and I were left on channel, and the
Servinfo map showed we were closing with each other. We had a quick chat to
confirm we had plenty of altitude clearance, which we confirmed when we
passed each other. After more silence we decided to contact our respective
approach controllers, and John guided me into Naples from a distance quite
happily.

Amazing what a difference having to think makes!

Frank T.