Re: yahoo messenger again

  • From: "Allan Wong" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 07:59:46 +0800

hi Matt,

you don't need to overwrite the original script. the original script is at

start/programs/jaws 7.10/explore jaws/explore shared settings

what you should do is, copy all the scripts files and paste them all to

start/programs/jaws 7.10/explore jaws/explore my settings

note: you don't need to recompile this set of script.

Regards,
Allan Wong
WLM: 3-m@xxxxxxxx