yahoo messenger 8.1 for jaws 8.0

  • From: "addison gethers" <OAG1ROTTIE@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 16:49:00 -0400

Hello Everybody,
This is my first time using yahoo messenger in my contact list ,I noticed when
arrow down listen to the name and notice that my contact have msn and hotmail
address and I don't hear any of my contact with yahoo e-mail address. I try to
add my yahoo contact in and it's wouldn't exist in. Does that ever happen to
anybody? One of my friend send me the message and my jaws doesn't say for me to
accept this person and authorize this person in, what is the jaws pc? The
answer will be appreciated it.

Addison

O.Addison Gethers
Member of Charleston Association for the Blind
101 Fennick Drive
Moncks Corner,S.C. 29461
Cellular: 843 697 4065