Re: yahoo messenger

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 02:12:22 +0300

according  to my own knowledge,  the yahoo instant messenger  doesn't
accessible  with JAWS  yet   as  it   should be.
even the tenth  release.
am  personally  suggest you  to  switch to  msn instant messenger instead.
if you don't wish, you could drop  the part of   the scripting  issue
to the following:
jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
also  visit:
http://www.jawsscripts.com
officially:
http://www.jaws-users.com
and   look  at  script of yahoo instant messenger  in it's  scripting  section.
mostafa muhammad taric  almahdy.
egyptian citizen.
skype account:
my_speaker