Re: yahoo

  • From: <info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:51:45 -0800

But, it does not mean, you will not give there request.  so, if you have the
scripts, why don't you share if you have.

I'm here because, I want to help people who what to know more about JFW and
look for friends and not to look for an somebody who wants to talk without any
sence.

Regards,

info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx