Re: www.comcast.net with JAWS

My advice is to get someone sighted to help you get outlook and your comcast email back up and running again. I have had a lot of trouble when using web mail through verizons web service. When I sent an email through it the fields like the from field, or the subject field would not be spoken right with Jaws. For example when I sent an email to a friend using the verizon web mail service the to field and the subject field would say edit instead to or the subject field.

    laura
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lafond, Eileen" <Eileen.Lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 5:54 PM
Subject: www.comcast.net with JAWS

Hi,
On my computer I have my comcast account coming through Outlook; however, my computer crashed. Now I have to try to get my e mail through www.comcast.net on other computers, until I can get my computer fixed.

I am having lots of problems with this website. I can get to my list of unread emails and I check the field before the e mail and bring up the application key. I usually just want to delete the e mail. The delete key on the application key list says unavailable. Can anyone tell me how to delete the emails that I don't want?

I am using JFW version 10.

Eileen La Fond
Phone number: (206) 386-0011
email: eileen.lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx
$UzVybK hhZm 睢krIاf)+-ib-݅&X)ߡ"+h+az7arbاrب見-jgazXǧv+m7~+-Nrybf)+-jg·-~+-+an˛m觶rb+rzhq^ua 0~+-܆+޳ mzڶ+j!ZmvnWod0㝻fZ'q籦azX,z+u^+-a{b 'hazkhQj^'-hwjf{祊l