wrong video card in my recently purchased computer.

  • From: "jazzpiano" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 14:15:49 -0800

So I am completely frustrated.
I am running XP pro and jaws 6.
My computer came with an ATI 9700 pro  video card,  which doesn't work
correctly with jaws. How in the world do I figure out the correct video card
to get, and then download it? I was on the FS site and couldn't figure out
where to go to get what I needed. I am about ready to scream here. If I can
get the correct video card in this computer my problems that I have been
having should end, so any help will be greatly appreciated. I have the gate
way M 675. Thanks for your help in advance.
Jim