Re: word urgent help please!

  • From: "curmudgeon" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 23:14:19 -0700

to check your hard drive
minimize all apps
enter on my computer
down arrow to your hard drive
press alt enter
press insert and the letter b, as in boy
and listen
it will tell you how much is used and and how much is free, space you have
then, tab to disk clean up  button and press enter
wait for it to run
then down arrow to see how much  space will be recovered then tab to ok to
delete
then control tag to tools
run a scan
then tab to defrag