word problem with Jaws

Hi All
I wondered if any of you could help me?  When I tried to delete a word with
Jaws it changing  the colour of the text to red or blue and   kept running over
the words instead of deleting the word.  It has only happened in one document
and since I put the Jaws 5.0 demo on my laptop.  If anyone can help me I would
be most grateful for their time. From Sarah Marshall