Re: winmx

  • From: "Shannon" <spollo50@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:57:47 -0500

I know you guys probably think I am totally out in left field, but really I
am not.  The firewall was installed automatically I think when I installed
MSN for my internet.  Where in the installation does it give me a choice to
let it through the firewall, not sure I saw that.  Thanks for being so
patient and for all the help.