Re: windows explorer

hey James, good little trick that, thanks for that mate:)

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: James Dean
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 9:10 PM
  Subject: Re: windows explorer

  Jim, the way I get JAWS to tell me the file size and time of file
motification is when I get on the file I want, hit alt then hit alt again then
just let JAWS read. You can also do this by going and hitting alt enter on the
files you want to see.

  James

  MSN/Windows Messenger: jamesdean504@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype: Semaj Yahoo: kg4RDF
AIM: tootiki