RE: windows anti spyware program

  • From: "Harald van.Breederode" <harald.van.breederode@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 16:44:03 +0100

Hi Ed,

I tried the program yesterday and  I was not very lucky with JAWS accessing=
 this program. JAWS was unable to do anything with the program at all in a =
normal fashion. I managed to get some things done by using the JAWS cursor,=
 which was not easy.

The strange thing is that even the menu bar doesn't work the wayy it should=
.=

Pressing the ALT key brought me to the system menu, but all other  menu's w=
ere unreachable.
JAWS was also unable to find any buttons ora combo boxes.

SO for now the conclusion is that the program is useless for blind an or vi=
sually impaired persons.

Regards Harald.