window live messenger 8.5 with jaws 8.0 for alert e-mail sound

  • From: "addison gethers" <OAG1ROTTIE@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws 2-jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 21:38:21 -0400

Hello All,
I'm having a problem ,when I went alt t for tool menu ,then press letter o for
option then I tab 3 time where I hear jaws say show my display picture and
allow other to see check box my check  ,somewhere in there I arrow up or down
to get to e-mail alert and when I arrow up or down jaws doesn't say anything
where I can hear it say e-mail alert or something so I can check the box . Does
anyone have this experience with this situation? I will appreciate if anyone on
this lists help and tell me what I need to do with this matter.
Addison

O. Addison Gethers
101 Fennick Drive
Moncks Corner,S>C. 29461