RE: winamp toggle time mode

  • From: "Jim Grimsby JR." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 13:43:10 -0700

Hi Chris I do not understand this at all.
I used the scripts included with jaws 7.0 as the base for updating.
The scripts you speak of work fine here.
No code changes were maid that could fecctively cause this problem.
Handel custom windows was added to check to see if an html control was
active and if so force the window to get focus to activate the virtual
cursor.
Second to integer function were added one to check to see if the library was
active another to check to see if the library tree view has focus.
Then  added code   to keep the tree view in focus while moving threw the
tree view.  Then added the f6 command to switch frames.
For the on line section of the tree view.
Try as I might I am unable to reproduce this problem I can not fix a problem
I am unable to reproduce.
Are you having this problem with the 7.0 scripts that are included with jaws
as these were the update base? Does this happen in all winamp windows where
this command is supposed to work?
Is the only command effected the say total time command? Last but not least
is any one else able to reproduce this problem and if so what steps can I
take for reproducing it.

Jim Grimsby JR.
Msn: jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx
e-mail: jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx