RE: which kindle device you recommend

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 07:15:57 -0500

Zdenek,

I don't know this for a fact, but I'm guessing that the reason Amazon isn't
shipping Kindle to all countries is due to inconsistent copyright
restrictions. Some years ago the disparity in these laws explained why so
many more books were accessible in the US than in the UK. You might want to
contact CNIB in Canada or the equivalent agency in the Czech Republic in
case they can shed more light on the question.

Did you read the review that Steve parker sent you a link to? After reading
it myself, I'm not sure how much you're missing.

As I mentioned earlier, I believe CNIB has a substantial library of
accessible books. Maybe Canadians subscribers to this list could give
specifics.

----