Re: which french and spanish voice do yoou recommend?

  • From: <angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 01:33:19 -0500

After reading these posts I decided I wanted to go up to Freedom Scientific and
download the most current voices I admired.  After downloading a group of them
I began installing them on my windows xp computer with jaws 10 running.  I was
told in order for the changes to take effect I would have to restart the
computer.  I did this.  After which I discovered the additional voices weren't
installed.  Or they didn't work.  I can't find them on my computer.  Perhaps I
am looking in the wrong place to find them.  How do I activate these additional
voices?