Re: which authorization to use?

  • From: arnaud <arnaudb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:59:25 +0100

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 18:07:20 -0500, you wrote:

>Ok so since I have one upgrade remaining is fs forcing us to pay =
something=20
>for this ILM disc? If so that's not right! Why is fs making the quella=20
>version run out in March.

agree.

I have a valid Quella authorisation disk. I don't know why I should
pay for a new disk or anything=20
I have purchased version 4.50 with 2 SMA. so I should have access to
JFW 6 and don't have to pay simply because FS change their
authorisation process.

So basically it's a shame that the Quella version have an expiration
date.