Re: where do you get a dectalk express repaired.

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 08:27:53 -0500

Another thing to consider before deciding to purchase the new Dectalk USB or
repair the old Dectalk Express is to find a way to listen to a sample of the
speech from the new synthesizer and compare it to the speech you're
accustomed to.  I guaranty you will hear a difference.  Since the new unit
can be flashed, I hope for improvements in the future.

Gary
mailto:w4wkz@xxxxxxxx