Re: what is the incoming and out going server names for hotmail?

  • From: "Matt Dyer" <mdyer1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:33:01 -0500

For some strange reason after I get it set it up  the account on outlook
express.  I go to tools and then send and receive and choose receive all
after about  ten seconds I see the fallowing message,.  "The host http could
not be found.  Please check and make sure you've entered the server name
correctly.  One other thing that happens is It asks me for a account name
and then it shows my user name for my account.   Do I need to just leave
that alone or do I need to put something else in that box.

Matt