RE: what is the hot key for search or forms field

  • From: "Mullins, Chris" <Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 08:41:16 +0100

Rich
The f keystroke in IE has been around since at least version 5 and takes you to
the next form control on a web page, irrespective of whether it is an input
field or not.  Other single letter keystrokes have changed function between
versions 5 and 7.  If you use the Insert h help keystroke within  IE, the
single letter keystrokes are listed.

Chris