what does this computer error mean Web Site

  • From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 06:43:56 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jaws-users-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2009 9:21 PM
Subject: what does this computer error mean Web Site

Subject: what does this computer error mean

We all get an error message on our computer screen and most of the time, we
don't know what it means or how to fix it. Am I right? It's especially
annoying when you have to get past the error in order to complete a task.
Well, it doesn't have to be so difficult to figure out what the error is and
how to fix it.

Most of you probably have no one to turn to when you receive an error
message. That is, until now! Here's a Website you can visit to find out what
an error message means and how you can easily fix it. The name of the Web
site is "What Does This Error Mean?"

At the site, you can copy and paste or type your error message in to the box
on the site and simply wait for your results, or you can browse through the
most recent and most common errors.

Let's use error #404 as an example. Its explanation is "Server not found."
Go ahead and copy and paste that into the box and then hit the Find Me Some
Help button. The results are immediately shown. If you think you can add
some information to this error, or any error messages on the site, you're
free to do so. That way, everyone benefits! If you'd like to keep tabs on a
certain error for when its information is updated, you can do so by clicking
on the Follow This Error button. You can also browse through the most recent
error messages by clicking on the Browse button at the top of the page. It
will show you the name of the error message and how many solutions it has. I
hope this helps ease your error message headaches!

Click this link to visit

http://www.WhatDoesThisErrorMean.com

- - -

Alternative archives located at: