Re: web browsers and jfw

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 12:47:55 -0700

Lynx the cat is great, annd if you want to use it with jaws refer to the
blind-programming site for a configuration file which will work well with jaws.
Lynx the cat's problems are terminal to terminal related, windows to unix
related.  When jaws comes on-line, something in the curser gets in the way.