Re: want help with headers in Word 2000

  • From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 16:03:14 -0400

I don't think so Debbie.  First of all, if you hav a template with your name,
address etc. the template wont change if you decide to change your name on one
template to Jane Doe.  Every time you bring down that template you will still
be Debbie Kessler.  As for headers on a template, if you save it once it
remains in that template until you decide to delete said template.  HTH, Judith