Re: want help with headers in Word 2000

  • From: "Debbie Kessler" <jessesgirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 21:43:12 -0700

  Yah, I remember in the late nineties I was trying to get the focus out of a
footer which would move the curser a half an inch. My boss came in and asked
what I was doing. I stated, trying to move the cursor a half an inch using the
keyboard; this is what you pay me for. It wasn't so easy in those days of
simply changing the view back to print or normal.

  Debbie