Re: voice pitch change in Jaws 9

  • From: "Danny Wells" <dd-wells@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 20:57:29 -0500

When you bring up the JAWS settings screen by wacking insert J, arrow down to voices and wack enter, then arrow down to individual voices and wack enter, then tab down to pitch and make the changes you desire. Hope this helps.

Danny

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>