Re: voice activation/dictation software in Win XP with Jaws

  • From: "Peter" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 15:50:02 +0100

I doubt it very very much.

Peter

From: Hank & Patty
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 3:25 PM
To: Jaws mailing list
Subject: voice activation/dictation software in Win XP with Jaws

Hello,

I need to know something about Win XP's built-in voice activation/ dictation
software that enables people to dictate letters in Ms-word and also use other
parts of the computer for a job I will be starting in the next couple of weeks.

Can someone please tell me does this Win XP built-in voice activation software
work very well in conjunction with the newest version of Jaws?

An employer I will be starting to work for in a few weeks has all their
employees use this voice activation software that is built into Win XP a fair
amount on a daily basis.  Thanks very much for any help on this important voice
activation question to be used in a job.

All the best,

Hank Merchant Jr.