RE: vista, surprise!

  • From: "Roy Nickelson" <roylee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 22:18:05 -0500

I highly recomend reading the daisy book that fs has realeased about bista.
it is on the jaws 9 cd and on the fs web page. It will anser these questions
and many more I am sure.

You do not need to change the display settings.  However they are in the
control pannel under personalized options.
I am not sure what you mean by user settings.
Roy