  From: alice dampman Humel
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2009 12:05 PM
  Subject: Re: virtualizing window

  I'm starting to feel really stupid...where's the virtual window? I tried
going into the windows list (insert F9 or whatever it is) and I found something
called JAWS minimize. I hit enter on that, nothing happened...
  This is what I get for heading into unknown worlds in order to explore...
  Alice
  alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx