RE: virtual viewer in jfw 11?

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 19:11:21 -0700

One has to almost be a contortionist to perform this one with the desktop
layout.  I know some of you use the laptop layout regardless but I have
never gotten used to it, when I have to use a laptop with Jaws, I pray they
have a wireless regular keyboard I can use if it isn't my home.

Rose Combs

rosecombs@xxxxx