Re: virtual ribbon?

The ribbon is a UI element that Microsoft is now pushing, it basically
combines menus and dynamic toolbars, and for those who need
accessibility products it's a huge pain.  The virtual ribbon is a jaws
feature that makes the ribbon UI behave like a standard menu.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx