  From: G.W. Cox
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 11:48 AM
  Subject: Re: virtual buffer

  Rich, you didn't have to wait for something special to use that keystroke. It
appears to work right now, for example, and comes in handy on most things that
Jaws doesn't "read."
    From: G.W. Cox

    If the "it" that you referred to was the virtual window, escape should do
the trick. If it was the error message you wanted to dump, that's a whole
nother story.