From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2007 9:57 AM
Subject: Re: viewing your c drive

Roger, There are actually two ways.  The first, that has been gone over on
this list several times, is with the keystroke control shift R.  The other
is do a control R, tab down to the original message and see the email
address of the sender.  You can copy this into the send field of a blank
message and proceed.  If using this method please be aware of a few things.
When copied directly from the original message there might be a . or > sign
in the address.  Before tabbing to the subject line, if any of these
characters exist, delete them, your email client will not send them with
these things in the address.  HTH, Judith