RE: viewing your c drive

  • From: "Roger Bachelder" <bachelder3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 12:16:25 -0500

Hello Yardbird,

Can you post to the list, how someone could email another lister, off list,
without having to ask for there address on the list?

Take care,

Roger Bachelder
Stacy,
Glad that what I wrote for you looks helpful. My email address is
yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and if you like, I'll explain how you could have emailed me directly, off
list, without having to ask me my address.
Feel free to write me with any questions you may have.