Re: video intercept error

So you are saying this happens every time you restart your pc even if
the video intersept is installed? It sounds as if it's not keeping the
setting or something. I would first try a repair on jaws and if same
issue still persists do a complete reinstall of jaws.
Troy

On 7/27/06, golden <golden789@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi
everytime i start up my windows with auto start of jaws running, i get this
video intercept error. jaws would not load until i install video intercept.
now this is all right as a temporary fix. i'm looking for amore permanent
fix to this problem.
your kind assistance please.