Re: video intercept error

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 10:05:16 -0700

Francis,

When you're at the Microsoft Update site (what's the URL for that, please,
so I can bookmarker it?), are the categories plainly marked so that you can
determine easily which updates are the critical security ones and which are
others sorts of refinements you may wish to avoid, if you know now to
discriminate?

And I sure didn't sleep through the 1994 Northridge quake.  I don't know why
I wasn't aware of it here.  Maybe the spiritual power of the Chasidic
community with all those men in long black coats and fur-trimmed 18th
century hats were chanting something to protect the district?  No, that's so
Sixties, like levitating the Pentagon.  Oh, well.