Re: video intercept

  • From: "Mike Mote" <mikemote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 12:23:44 -0500

Hi James. I saw this problem about three years ago. Might want to make sure your video drivers are the latest ones for that particular video card. Make sure, you're not using the Windows XP driver. Some card and jaws do not get along. Jaws 8.0 was a pain for me as well. If none of that works, might want to go back a version, and see if that corrects the problem.

Alternative archives located at: