Re: video intercept

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 16:42:43 -0400

Jim, you said you recently installed windows XP, did you install the video
drivers?  I know that whenever we do a reformat and reinstall windows XP,
we need to install the video drivers before Tom can get jaws talking for me,
smile.  After we install the video drivers, then we can execute the video
intercept and reboot.
Debbie