video intercept

I've recently installed windows XP home with JAWS 4.51 and it gives me an error
message every time i go to turn on the Jaws, it gives me a message saying "Jaws
for windows is not properly intercepting video". We've tryed to execute the
install for video intercept, but it keeps bringing us back to the same message
every time we try to load Jaws.
In addition, would some please provide me with the settings for the optimal use
of Jaws with Windows XP Home

Thank you,  Jim