Re: very confused!

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 21:31:35 -0400

MessageI find this and similar comments very odd.  JAWS changes the screen,
often dramatically.  Whenever I have someone sighted check something for me, I
have to turn JAWS off so that the screen appears and acts normally.  Or else I
keep JAWS running so that they can compare.  Sure, sometimes the screen isn't
changed, but variations occur often enough that it's distracting to sighted
onlookers.  I assume it's a necessary evil, but it's also unfortunate.  I can
understand the frustration in the email that originated this thread.