Re: very confused!

  • From: "James Austin" <saulky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 23:28:17 +0100

Hmm you've got me stumped,

I use JFW myself and I cannot see the screen either, I did not realise that JFW leaves things on teh screen and changes the way things are presented.

From my own experiences, this is not the case. JFW does not change the way things appear on the screen. I think the idea behind screen readers is to give us as blind computer users the same or similair information as our sighted friends and co-workers etc.

Thee must be something wrong with his screen dsisplay or something. Does he say exactly what is wrong?

Don't worrry I don't thnk JFW is causeing the issues he is mentioning to you.

Best Wishes

James

MSN saulky@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype saulky1984