RE: versions of vista

No, not quite true.  You cannot take the home versions, on a laptop say,
and take them into work and connect them to the network at work; they
will not join a domain.  It's probably not important to many people, but
it's more than finding a replacement for an app.

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission

Chip.Orange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx