RE: using utorrent

Thanks Orhan, I like those points.

fyi, comcast recently lost a court battle where they had attempted to
block certain content from certain clients.  the court said in essence,
what people were doing with the service was not a justification for
comcast to limit or deny them the service.

I think they may appeal, but that usually fails, so good news!

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission

Chip.Orange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx