using jfw on secure websites?

  • From: STEPHEN FAIL <stephen.fail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 09:14:20 +0100 (BST)

hello list:

i am just getting into using jaws on the web and need some pointers. if i was
to go to a website with the intent of buying something, how do i know if it is
a secure site or not? i believe that there is a little graphic of a padlock
which appears on the bottom of the screen but jaws does not tell me that it is
there. is there a keystroke for this? any help would be appreciated. stephen

Security Centre.